Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Happy birthday to me..
Happy birthday to me..
Happy birthday to Nurul Syahida..
Happy birthday to me..

Yes, it was my birthday yesterday!!!
Eventhough there was no surprises as always..
No more people waking me up in the middle of the night..
No secret recipe..
No birthday dinner with my girlfrens..
No zombie scenes..
No baling2 tepung & telur..
I still enjoy my birthday.
Thanks everybody for the wishes.
Thanks mom for taking me out to dinner, eventhough I didn't get to pick the place.
I'm happy!!!!!!
So, in return, this is my present to everybody who wished me, prayed for me, my latest pics!! hehe...












This last pic was taken on my previous birthday. My frens really3 got me alllll dirty & stinky!! Plus, whatever they put in the water, had left my shirt & pants full with big ole blotch of bleach stain. Naaahhh...I wasn't mad though. OMG, I miss those moments. Terribly =((((((


4 comments:

  1. oh dear~~
    babe~!!!
    happy birthday!!!
    or belated or what ever..

    aiyo~
    working really makes me jadi org tua nyanyuk..
    sori k?
    slamat ari tua and slamat berbahagia..

    *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling, mayB it's rite..
    working does turn u into an old forgetful person =P
    btw, it's ok dear.
    i know if we're at melaka, you'd plan many things just to get me. huhu
    thanx 4 the wishes...

    hugs & kisses 2 u too
    i.heart.you

    ReplyDelete
  3. wehhh...i did wish u in da middle of da nite..
    but ur phone...arrgghhhh...
    moral of the story is..get out from the hood!!!
    -fadh-

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not living in a jungle ok.
    it's just that my house is located at remote area.
    there's a huuuuge difference between a jungle & remote area. keep that in mind bebeh.

    hehe~~

    yer2...apa yang sama adalah, dua2 kawasan tuh poor coverage. hihi..jgn mare.

    ReplyDelete