Sunday, September 16, 2012

I was on the way to commuter station, in a cab, when I suddenly remember my dreams the night before. I saw you in my dream. You were on the soccer field, laughing with your friends. You must be having a great time, I think. 

Why were you in my dream? After a long long time. I do remember you sometimes. I always think we were meant to be together. Not 'that' together. Together in a sense that we will be good friends till we get old. Together in a sense that we know each other's partner. Together in a sense that our kids will be good friends too. That's what I always feel. Until I received the news of your death.

Dear friend, dreams mean nothing. But I take it positively, maybe it's telling me that I too will die one day and I should get myself fully prepared for it. Al-Fatihah to you. Till we meet again...






No comments:

Post a Comment