Friday, February 26, 2010

-ALKEESAH-



It's 2am, 270210. I can't sleep.

Went straight to my laptop, turned it on and get online.

Don't wanna do anything else except blogging (with the exception of you tube-ing and wikipedia-ing once in a while). Gotta achieve the 10-entries target. Caiyokkk!!!

Mom is on diet since Monday, which is a grrrreat news for me. Why? Cuz firstly, I've gained quite a few pounds myself so with mom's on diet, I can be on diet too. How? I am the cook in the house for the time being. The story goes like this. My mom is taking some diet juice. The juice should make her feel sated which means she can cut down on her meal portion. At the same time, it will also increase her metabolism. As I'm the cook, I am mostly responsible in preparing dinner. So to speak, I'm a good daughter and a good daughter should support her mom right. Meaning I have to make a diet-friendly dinner. Whatever my mom has for dinner goes to my stomach as well and wallaaaa!!! I am on diet too.

Watched American Idol tonight. The new season sure brings out great talents but somehow these contestants had a terrible 1st week. Both the girls and the boys. I follow this season from the beginning, I must say those Top 24 deserve to be in AI but watching them perform kind of disappointing me. If I'm one of the judges, I would really question my decision on choosing those people to be in the Top 24.

Watched the re-run of American Idol season 8 as I didn't get to watch it last year. Tonight's episode was the Top 3. Adam Lambert is the man! Yes, he is. He should have won it. I like Kris, he's handsome, talented, nice, bla bla bla but he's nothing compared to Adam. Owh Adam....why do you have to turn out gay. Why? Why?

Totally forgot that I have a wedding invitation tomorrow. One of my so called gang from secondary school is getting married. Luckily another friend of mine who's also in the gang sms me.

Gotta end this now or else I'm gonna continue bla bla bla.



No comments:

Post a Comment